skip to Main Content
Divorce By Publication

Divorce by Publication

If you cannot locate your spouse to serve with divorce papers and neither of you is on active military duty, you may qualify to obtain a dissolution of marriage by service through publication of a notice in a newspaper, an alternative to personal service of court papers.

Read More
Back To Top