skip to Main Content

< back to Success Stories

Client had an arranged marriage in her home country and entered the U.S. with a conditional green card. Shortly after entering the U.S., client’s husband informed her that he did not wish to remain married to her, wanted her to leave the marital residence, and return to her home country. He then filed for divorce. We assisted our client in finalizing her divorce proceedings and filed her I-751 Petition based on divorce. Our attorneys provided documentation that the marriage was bona fide, that it ended through no fault of our client, and that she had made a life for herself in the U.S. and could not return to her home country, as she would be ridiculed for her failed marriage. Our client’s I-751 Petition was approved within five months without an interview and her permanent green card mailed to her shortly thereafter.

Back To Top